Not in A gud Mud..

herm....now, i'm juz prefer to being alone..dun want 2 talk with anybody...

I want 2 cry rite now...but i persuade myself...dunt cry dai....dunt cry...cool down ok...

Huhu..in d early morning lg..i've fight wif my frnz...misunderstanding between me n Mis C..huhu..i can't control my self at the time...

So,..i choose 2 go out from my class after that incident..then....I've try 2 not crying...but some water thrown out from my eyes..alamak...mngs la plak...ndk pa lha..juz release my stress...

2 Mis C..sorry kay,,,2x gak kt slh....Give me time...i'll talk wif u later..:) sarani....

2 comments:

syafique July 8, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

misunderstanding slalu berlaku dlm persahabatan ... jd yg pasti kita perlu think positive , insyaallah semuanya akan dipermudahkan

"True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable"

Dyh_Dai July 8, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

yup...tq ar...:)

Minggu nie mang la mggu ak kuat mrh..hahha...bad mud aja...snang nek angin ak..x stabil nie hormon kot dlm bdn..hahah..besa lha lau gerlz tyme PMS..:)

Post a Comment

About this blog