Day of plastisin....

yea...the day of clay @plastisin .. so colourful n cheerful day in my class yesterday..interaksi literasi bhasa :)

so special..we had make it by our own hand...1st tyme..it juz easy how 2 make a clay...

Just prepare with one pack of wheat flour and oil, salt n "colouring material"

~so dirty our class at the time..especially my table n my rumate..mana x nya, both of our table lha jd focus utama olh lec tyme ajar kitorang how 2 make it...

kuningnya my hand..ayoyo,.,
my Group..me,far,zila,chel n flo wif our lec bm miz azian

ei yer....seri what did u touch tue ar?ishhhhhhh..
lika trip makan burger .. masak ka tue burger ar>>??

cikui...yea....tembikai...

4 comments:

syafique July 8, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

wahh bestnyer... dah lame x main plastisin ... huhu

Dyh_Dai July 8, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

bha..apa lg....buat ler sndri plastisin ...mudah ajer...:)

BG July 9, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

eyekkkkkkkk

Dyh_Dai July 9, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

hei..apa eyekkk ok....ko x pnh men meh?ciannya zaman kanak-kanak awak..hahah

Post a Comment

About this blog