d paSt is d past.....

yesterday was history...,
2morow is mystery......

ketika satu pin2 kebahagiaan tertutup...'
pintu yg lain dibukakan........
Tapi seringkali kita terpaku terlalu lama pada pintu yg tertutup..
Sehingga tidak melihat pintu yg lain dibukakan utk kita......

HHerm...2 ayat ni la yg T'save in my mind...don't know y...
i like 2 read it oweZ....
Actually, it's associated wif my seLF now....

Now,
i'm trying 2 ignore all d things that was happened wif me b4....
I'm pretending 2 ignore him even he was infront of me...
4 me...only that,
i can do when i see him...
But, actually i'm still remember n care wif him
is that wrong???

yEs..i admit...sometimes i really miss u....

I dont know y....itz really hard 4 me 2 buried evrythngs....
but i'm tellinG my SelF..u can do it Dai..juz take time only.Chayo2...
Love someone, it doesn't means we need 2 make him our Belongs rite...?
Need SaCriFice sometimes,,,,,

so,i've made up my mind..
2 FoRgive him...buried my feeling, close my heart
maybe,..that's Allah faith for me 2 let u go as u wish.....

Only Allah knows my feeling now how much i'm fight wif my selF during thinking about u......

hope U oweZ happy


2 comments:

Nurul Khairunie April 1, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

one door closes, another door opens.
sabar ya?

Dyh_Dai April 1, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

yupz khay,....sabar jak ni....wlpn sakit mlpskn owg yg kt syg..

Post a Comment

About this blog